Red ReVerence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You better join us, before you get lost in the shuffle. You better rise against the demons that are gonna try and hold you down. -Papa Roach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]   Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Remember the one I posted a while ago?
Well this one is the same except it's not.

This one is up-to-date and I added PHOTOS. ouo

Basic Info
» My name is Jasmine. (I don't like my name ;n;)
» 14 years old. Born April 1st, 2000.
» I am a female of course lol.
» Currently a Freshman in high school, class of 2018.
» Single with two crushes (one more than the other) because I am a goddamn teenage girl and that's the norm.

Hobbies/Sports
» I like to run.
» I am busy with sports the entire school year. The sports I participate in include cross country (decided not to do volleyball, too girly), basketball (HELL YEAH) and track. I would've joined soccer but our school lacks a soccer team. -.-
» I love to play videogames lol. Preferred videogames include all GTA games, Dragon Age, Skyrim, racing games, Outlast, LittleBigPlanet, MODnation Racers... etc.
» RP is my passion & stress reliever.
» I have more hobbies lmao.

Favorite...
» band = Say Anything<3
» song = All Choked Up by Say Anything<3
» comedian = Bo Burnham or my real life friend, Damon.
» Viner = Thomas Sanders.
» fruit = kiwi.
» chips = Lay's Limón Potato chips, Doritos Cool Ranch, Hot Cheetos.
» restaurant = Texas Roadhouse.
» fast food restaurant = McDonald's or Dairy Queen.
» buffet = Country Buffet.
» soda = Dr. Pepper, Cherry Pepsi.
» movie = Kill Bill volumes I and II, Waiting..., Still Waiting...
» TV show = Awkward, Faking It, Catfish.
» Netflix series = Orange is the New Black.
» cartoon = Courage the Cowardly Dog, Adventure Time.
» adultswim cartoon = Superjail, Mr. Pickles.

Phobias
» Arachnaephobia = fear of spiders.
» Achluphobia = fear of the dark. ;__;
» Siderdromophobia = fear of trains, don't ask. xD
» Caulrophobia = fear of clowns.
» Positive that I have more phobias, but that's going to take ages to list.

Other
» I am very nice, probably the nicest you will ever meet. I never show anger towards anyone which is probably bad, but oh well. This particular trait is the key to staying out of typical female high school drama.
» I don't have pets, but we are getting ready to move to a different house with a bigger yard. Hoping to get a dog soon. Or cat.
» Recently overcame my insomnia and improving on both paranoia and social anxiety.

I think that's it. If you have questions about me, do ask.

Here are some accounts you can reach me on, whether you'd like to simply chat, roleplay, or interrogate me xD:
» Skype username: loststarss (Skype name is Grim)
» Kik username: loststarss (Kik name is Tallis Lupo)
NOTE: It is rare that I use these accounts anymore. After obtaining my new laptop (which unfortunately doesn't allow me to download FH. stupid Chromebook), my tablet decided to take a shit, and does NOT load these apps. It is best to just reach me on the site now, because I will be on here a lot more now.

SELFIES:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OTHER PHOTOS:

My aunt and I as small children! (I am on the left)

Powderpuff. Team of Freshmen and Juniors. We won! (far right)

My all-time favorite photo taken of me. xD Cold night at a football game, pep band. Clearly did not enjoy being there.

My beloved cross country girls team. This picture was taken on Saturday. 1st place, Cross Country Regional Champs! Very Happy (far right, holding my hand up awkwardly because I had a large cut on it. it hurt)

The rest of my beloved cross country team! Yes, both boys & girls teams took 1st place. We got Cross Country Regional Champs as an entire TEAM! State, here we come! (bottom, far right) (State is this Saturday, WILL be posting more pictures once that is done!)

That's it for now! I will most likely be adding/switching photos from time to time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]   Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:58 am

Youaresopurdybytheway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]   Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Thank you. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]   Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 pm

<3 Very pretty. Everyone in Rev is purty >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]   Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Thank you Than. c8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]   Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there, is it me you're looking for? [with PHOTOS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red ReVerence :: Packmates :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: