Red ReVerence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You better join us, before you get lost in the shuffle. You better rise against the demons that are gonna try and hold you down. -Papa Roach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B A B Y, I ' M A D A R K S T A R

Go down 
AuthorMessage

B A B Y, I ' M A D A R K S T A R Empty
PostSubject: B A B Y, I ' M A D A R K S T A R   B A B Y, I ' M A D A R K S T A R EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:50 pm

"MY HEART WAS BORN OUT OF THE FIRE"

General Information

Spudnik Flaminia
Aged at three years and 6 months
Sexed as female

"I LOST LOVE A THOUSAND YEARS AGO"

Personality Information

Faults are afraid of commitment, untrusting, lustful, resentful, and brutal
Qualities are open-minded, joking, easy going, and independent
Likes are the night time air, bonding time, and running
Fears are being abandoned and sever weather

"AND STILL, I CAN'T FIND HER"

Pack Life

Loyal to Red ReVerence
Ranked as Ward
Desires Paladin
Past ranks are Recuite
Mentor is Vyen
V scar located on lower back

"NOW I DON'T LOVE LIKE I USED TO"

Relationships

Contacts with ---
Friends with ---
Hates one beast

Interests in most
Loves only one
Devoted to only one
Sexuality is straight

"BUT I'VE GOT STORIES I COULD TELL YOU, IF I WANT TO"

Themes

Backsory

An Intro Into Better Living

Windy mornings were no extraordinary thing in the Stellam Hills. Every morning the winds would blow, whistling noises screeching through out the land. The tenants of this region had grown accustom to the Hill's noises, and had soon learned to block them out completely. Though young ones were far from that of which their elders could achieve, so they heard nothing by the Stellam Screams. This, however, gave a considerable advantage to those playing a round of hide-and-go-seek. Two pups by the names of Spudnik and Centaurus roamed about the trees, giggling to each other and deciding on where to play their little games.

"Look, right here!" Centaurus yelled over the windy howls, prancing over twords a large, mossy boulder.
"Here will be our base, Spud." The young brute's gaze never shifted from the rock, his head craning upward to gaze upon it's beauty

Spudnik, the almost pitch black female, was following right behind that of her Coyote-pelted friend. She too pranced gaily about, her childish wonder also taking hold of the boulder's massive size.

"This is base then?" She'd ask, already knowing the answer.
"Yup!"
"So..who's starting..?"
"Umm...I'll start."

With that, their game began, Centaurus taking up a hunting position at the rock, and Spudnik bouncing off into the thick brush to choose her hiding spot. Within the 10 seconds she was given, the fae had chosen, what she thought, was a foolproof hiding area: a dip in the ground surrounded by the thickest foliage she could find. Her small, puppy frame fit perfectly into the hole, and she'd snuff her nose into the ground to drown out her uncontrollable giggles.
    There she waited..and listened, and waited some more. Every time the whistles died down, she'd focus all her thoughts on the other noises directly around here. Her hopes were high...after all, she was the raining champion of H'ngs. And her legacy continued, when, after a few minutes, Centaur's voice called out "Alright, Spuddy! You win!" But, oh, little did he know, the bruja was nowhere close to being finished with a game of her own. Her bodice crawled up to the surface like a snake's, and she hid low among the brush. Then she'd wait for her desperate friend to become anxious. Which didn't take long, for she heard a bit quieter "Spudnik...this isn't funny." Her cue. A small growl emitted from the pits of her chest, her hind raised and wiggling about, and in an instant, she pounced, arms outstretched and leaping for her very startled companion.
    Their yelps rang out as the went tumbling about, eventually coming to a stop. Spudnik's physique towered over Centaurus's, a sly grin on her maw. "Gotcha." She snapped playfully, and then laughter erupted from both the children. After a while, they stopped, and there was silence.

"You know..you're my best friend, Spuddy." Centaurus's gaze locked with Spud's.
"Yeah...I know." Her smile softened, and her belly began to flutter.

What was this she was feeling?

More that a friendly glance

"You're gonna be fine. There's no need to worry." Centaurus's light pelt was pressed close against his mate's black. He'd give her a light lick on the nose, reassuring her of her well being.
    "Thanks, love." Spudnik's Aussie accent, now more predominant than ever, replied to her lover's kind words. The High Cesar had called for a counsel meeting. The meaning of the meeting was relatively unknown, but if a Pilum was being called in as well, then a promotion must be in order. All of the highest ranking officials, and their personal servus, attended these meetings. Only the second class ranks would be called in for an upgrade. With anticipation on her mind, Spudnik entered The Grand Hall, Centaurus sneaking up the stairway to join his master. The Cesar, Al'Kal the White, was seated at the very front, his long, beautiful fur glimmering in the light that shone through. At his right side, his favorite Senator, Malum; at his left, his son Anthony. Spudnik's sunset orbs lit up with excitement. Finally! The promotion she deserved! After reaching her stopping point, she was joined by her mentor, Calum, and...Doctus? Spudnik's father? What was the meaning of this? Doctus was retired, why was he attending this meeting?
    Any noises that would've been heard were abruptly hushed by Malum's sharp bark. Then the Cesar began:

"Greetings, all. I welcome you to this most mysterious meeting. Spudnik," He nodded in the warriors direction. "You must be wondering why you've been called upon. Well, my dear, I have grand news for you." By now, the thumping of her tail was uncontrollable. "For a while now, you've been a terrific Pilum. Your service to this pack has been well acknowledged and highly respected. You are a grand warrior," Uh-hu, go on. "a loving daughter," Yeah, yeah, keep going. "and, if I do say so myself, you've grown up to be quite the woman." Ok, alright, wrap it up. "That is why, Spudnik Flaminia, The Little Flame, I would like you," This is it. "to..." I can't believe this is happening! "marry my son, Anthony!" Finally a-...wait what?!?

"Excuse me?!" The fae reared back, her hackles rising. This couldn't actually be happening, right?! She shot a glace up to Centaurus. He was in shock, his lime green eyes open wide and jaw hanging from it's hinges.
     "What's wrong, girly?" Anthony slithered down from his wretched stance, and began to head her way. "A wife of the Cesar's son is one of the highest positions a woman can claim. Is it that you don't like me?" This brat of a child's red orbs shown bright against his black-and-white pelt.
    "Who could love a demon?" Spudnik spat, a snarl ripping across her maw and a growl erupting from her vocals like a volcano. This remark would take this room into a shocking surprise. Women would kill to be the wife of Anthony, and this one seemed to reject him completely. Was she mad? "Spudnik.." Her father's confused mumbles lopped from his old jaws. Calum's stoic features didn't move, his head leaned down tword his prodigy and he'd whisper "Take your boy and run." In a flash Calum was up in a fighting position, knowing what the penalty was for insulting the son of the Cesar. Al'Kal always did have a bad temper.
    Taking the advice of her mentor, Spudnik called out to her servant mate and dashed for the door. Centaurus hesitated, then turned tail and sprinted for the stairs. Others tried to capture him, but his agile feet took him far, and he made his way down to his fugitive. Anthony erupted into a loud, quite terrifying hissy-fit. "A SERVANT BOY?" He howled into the sky. "A SERVANT BOY..OVER ME?!?" Then he took off as well, Malum following close behind in a fit of fury. Calum snapped for the boy, but he was too quick, and he escaped. But Malum and the mentor collided in midair and went tumbling. Spudnik and Centaurus ran far, dodging ever obstical in their way until they reached the forests.
    They stopped, their hearts racing, tongues curling in and out of their mouth in a hard pant. They sat, resting themselves under some shade. "Oh deus, oh deus." The female's voice was choppy and her tone was a fit of worry. "Oh god, Centaur, they're gonna kill us, they're gonna kill us both! Do you know the penalty for loving a servant?! Let alone insulting the royal family?!"
     "Calum will hold them off, he's a good man, we can get away Spudnik, I promise."
     "Calum can only hold 'em off for so lo- wait. Calum told me to 'take my boy and run'.." Between her pants, her looked up at her companion, confusion on her features. "Did you...tell him?"
     "Um.."
     "YOU TOLD 'IM ABOUT US?!"
     "Spudnik, please li-"
     "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, CENTAUR. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET AND YOU LET-"
     "Spudnik! Quiet do-"
     "AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU JUST LET IT GO LIKE IT'S SOME KIN'A-"

"Well, well, well." A dark voice sounded behind them and Spudnik's rambling faded into a low growl

The Diseased Must Die

"I thought you would have been long gone, by now...guess I got lucky." Anthony's muscles tensed under his sweat matted pelt, his chest heaving.
    "Fuck off, you pathetic brat." The fugitive girl said in sputters, her growl getting in the way of her speech.
    "Tst, tst, tst. That's no way to speak to a Prince!" The hellish boy began to move forward, prepared for a fight, but was abruptly stopped by the appearance of Centaurus. His lean, cyote body stood tall and proud between the two; Centaur was never known to fight, but for his love, he'd do anything.
    "Centaur..don't do this let me-."
    "If you lay a paw on my love, Anthony, I will rip you limb from limb; this I promise to every God above and below."

A chuckle arose from Anthony, one that soon turned into a loud eruption of full on laughter.
    "YOU?! KILL ME?! WELL THIS IS FUCKIN' RICH. YOU COULDN'T HIT A FLY IF IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR- OOF!" Both brutes hit the ground hard, the simple servant delivering the first blow. This began the squabble, fur flying and blood splattering the ground. The two soon became a mess of teeth, snapping at each others vitals, Centaur striking for the eyes. Spudnik protested, yelled for Centaurus to step down and let her handle it. But he ultimately didn't listen, his blood lust running high, and his want to kill this bastard, too strong. But happy ending were never meant to be in this land. Anthony eventually overpowered the dust pelted servant, both boys covered in each other's blood. "Now, now, servum." Anthony hissed, Spudnik looking on in frozen terror. "You should no have done that." And in an instant, the Cesar's Son wrapped his demon jaws around Centaurus's neck and ripped his jugular out. The dying dog sputtered for a moment, crimsons spraying from his neck. Centaur's lime green orbs gazed one last time at his mate, before they rolled back into his head, and he breathed his last breath.

The Things I've Done With My Hands

"CENTAUR!" 
    Spudnik screamed out in bloody terror, rushing over to her lover's side and dropping to the soppy terrace. She had no words as she held her the corpse between her legs, and she could only weep. The broken hearted rested her forehead on his, gritting her teeth together.

"Scum..." Anthony rumbled out, a disapproving sneer on his face.
    "...you bastard..." A sort of heat began to rise from the widows bodice.
    "Excuse me?"
    "I said...you FUCKING BASTARD."

In a flash of black, the warrior darted for Anthony's throat. I guess the boy was thinking that she'd be too broken to fight back, because his face was that of utter terror in a wash of surprise. Luckily for him, he veered back just enough to miss, Spudnik's advances. That did not deter her, however, and she only kept coming, twisting and turning and leering at his damned body. "If you kill me!" Anthony screeched out, doing a sort of ballerina dance to avoid his attackers maneuvers. "My father and his guards will rip you limb from limb!"

This prompted an immediate stop from the dark bruja, the faded red threads of her mane wildly toosed over her facial features. Only a glimmering sheen of blood red could be seen. "I'd like to see 'em try." Her blood-curtlying voice boomed out, head raising to reveal that her once hopeful, sunset orbs were now the color of dead man's blood. Her lips raised slowly, ivories flashing at the now quivering brute. Then, her paws parted, and a terrifying, screeching noise emitted from her mouth, much resembling that of the Stellam Screeches. Anthony's jaw dropped. "..no.." His head shook. "..you're just a story.." But before his thoughts were finished, the hell beast that once was Spudnik raced after the dead man and took up up by the neck, raising him high into the air and slamming him onto the ground like a ragdoll. He screamed, one leg snapped almost fully in the opposite direction. His noises only made Spudnik's blood lust grow stronger. With her opponent disabled, she took her chance and dug into Anthony's exposed stomach, ripping through skin, muscle, and bone to reach his stomach and tear it from his wretched body. Now he was fading fast, but before he could die off easy, Spudnik decided to just gut him entirely, dragging out intestines, livers, kidneys, anything she could get her jaws on. She emerged, face drenched in the blood of the Cesar's Son. Anthony took one more, hate filled, look at his murder. She smirked, lowered her head, and whispered into his ear. "..scum." Then took her hind legs and kicked his lights out. She kicked, and kicked, and kicked, until his fucking head caved in, and he was left as nothing but a pile of blood, bones, and fur.

Faded Dreams

For a long time, Spudnik rested near her departed, burrowing her head into his fur and murmuring her goodbyes deep into his slowly stiffening body. Maybe...maybe if they just kept running. Maybe if she would've been the one to step up. Maybe if she never fell in love with him..he'd still be alive..Her eyes were now back to their normal sunset state, and as the sounds of barks and shifting grass grew closer, they opened and gazed into the forest. A search part, most likely. And if they found her along side the mutated corpse of Al'Kal's son...So she did what she had to. To prevent her sweet's body from being desecrated and most likely strung up in the streets, she'd drag him a ways away, to the grand rock where they one played, and finally layed him to rest. One last, longing look was given to him, to the forest, and too her once home, and she vanished, leaving behind nothing but broken hearts.
Back to top Go down

B A B Y, I ' M A D A R K S T A R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red ReVerence :: Packmates :: Character Bio-
Jump to: