Red ReVerence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You better join us, before you get lost in the shuffle. You better rise against the demons that are gonna try and hold you down. -Papa Roach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preset Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Preset Request Empty
PostSubject: Preset Request   Preset Request EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi guys; I know I haven't be around for long, but I have a favor to ask of whoever is willing to do it.

I was hoping to get a preset for Tei; it doesn't have to be extraordinary-outofthisworld-moving/invisibletextures. All I request is that the preset makes her look a little bit.. "better". Not so bland. I have requests for what the preset could look like, but ultimately, since I don't have any way of paying you (in terms of real money), if you chose to make a preset for her (aside from something lame like writing a story/making up a species for you/nothing anyone would want as payment), it is ENTIRELY up to however you want to do it. c:

The only requests I have are:

-She retains the same general color scheme. (Red, Black, White, Grey)
-She still has her mother's skull. (Design can be altered by you, if you choose to do so.)
-Her eyes remain white, of pretty much any design similar to the one she has now, unless you have an idea for something else. If you have an idea to change it, could you let me know before making the preset? (And, if you feel like getting creative; making her left eye red and her right eye white. The coloring underneath her eyes can also change between red/black/white/grey depending on how you make the skull and color her eyes.)
-Markings aren't too "whimsical". (By that, I mean stuff like spirals and polka dots. I don't mind a few dots that are small like freckles on particular parts to be like highlights, but I prefer striped patterns (hence the reason I used the Primitive markings), but I am open to any suggestions or ideas you have. Again, if you can, please run them by me. I am open to almost anything.
-Red "V" scar on her right ear. It can look like a real scar, or a dark/vibrant red kind of thing. Both ideas are fine with me, depending on what you like to do.

If you really like doing presets just for fun and are feeling generous, I was hoping you could add in a few details for me.

-Silver piercings on her ears and face. (ex. Studs, whatever works.)
-Silver (Or black/white/red/whatever works with what you decide to do) bands on her tail. If there is some way to add decorations to the band, I have a piece in Tei's bio that I'd like to incorporate, which I will add a link to at the bottom. The appearance section for Tei pretty much contains all of the things I'm looking for if you feel like putting on extra things, aside from the things I have "item" next to which are actually items I have been able to download, and do not have to request. Thanks)
-Light grey paw-pads.
-Nails (preferably black, grey or blood-stained, if possible.)
-Multi-colored mane (Black/red/grey/white, combination depending on how you choose to color her.)

Nub's biography (Look for the section towards the middle that contains all of her appearance details), including base markings/hues/items, as well as items I would like to add onto her (such as piercings and bands w/jewelry on her tail): Check my bio in the Biographies page on this forum.

Nub's photo references for what she looks like without a preset and her current equipment: Just go to T-e-i-j-a-l on dA, or look up "Character References:Te'ijal1" and it'll have my user there.

Again, DISCLAIMER: I cannot pay you in any way that involves money (ex. Paypal, Deviantart). I can, however, do things like write a story/make up a species/stuff. I totally think anyone wants a legit payment, so if you don't want to do this just to do it, I'm sorry but thank you for at least looking into this. And if you do feel like doing this/messing around and/or attempting to do this to any extent that you wish or are capable of, feel free to PM on here, or at my dA account (T-e-i-j-a-l) If you have any, and I mean ANY questions, please contact me. c:

Thank you SO much!!! ~nub.

ALSO; Sorry for not posting links because while I know they're easier to get to, I cannot post them since I'm a newer member. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Vierlyn | Petra
Founder
Founder
Vierlyn | Petra

Preset Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Request   Preset Request EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Er.. Not to go crushing those glorious preset dreams of all the girls and boys out there, but (in my opnion as like...a preset maker and all) you'll be hard-pressed finding someone to make this for free. I wouldn't even do it for free, and from the sounds of it, correct me if I'm wrong, the only alteration you want on your preset is a V. If that's the case, I would honestly save your request for another character.
Back to top Go down
http://Ilithyiaxrhea.deviantart.com

Preset Request
Page 1 of 1