Red ReVerence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You better join us, before you get lost in the shuffle. You better rise against the demons that are gonna try and hold you down. -Papa Roach

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire. Empty
PostSubject: Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.   Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire. EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

(So I was playing Mortal Kombat the other day and fought with Smoke. I distinctly remember him saying, "Where there is smoke, there is always fire." And being me, I, of course, fell in love with this quote, and made my own little story about it. Not a long story; a short and sweet one.)

I watched her die. I did not try to save her. Even if I wanted to, she would've suffered. But I just walked away as her breathing began to stop.

Now I sit back and reminisce about our good days, and when I met her. We were both involved in the same crime, the death of Akkayd: Emperor of Highever. We ran for a long time before knowing each other's names. "My name is Smoke," I said.
"I'm Firebolt," she replied.
"I'll just call you Fire," I chuckled. And that's when the partnership started.

What a coincidence it is, for two females named Smoke and Fire to meet with the same interests: thievery and living life as bandits. I didn't think much of this then, but the locals sure did. Even though we were bonded as sisters, I knew I couldn't trust her. I knew she'd wanna return to her royal petty life with her mate and pups, being Highborn and all. She started showing signs of withdrawal when autumn came.

Unlike Fire, I didn't accept love or friends. I was only after success. Being on my own for my entire life, I knew no one was able to be trusted due to my own experiences, yet I only kept her around to prove my point. Until she betrayed me.

Fire finally came through and told me she was going back to her family, to return to her throne and reclaim her spot as queen.
"Please, Smoke. Come with me. We can leave this life of crime and death and actually live normal lives," she claimed. I didn't budge. And as she finally gave up, I watched her leave that evening, knowing I wasn't finished with her yet.

I tracked her down, until I came across her body, mangled and bloodied. She was still alive, crying that a gang of other wolves attacked her. She wanted me to help her.
"No. You're lucky those fools got to you before I did. I would've done far worse things to you..." I growled.
"Why are you doing this?"
"You've betrayed me. You left me for your family who couldn't care less about what happened to you. I cared, but you left. And no one betrays Smoke; not even Fire. Because when the Fire goes out, what's left behind?"
I proceeded to press my paw into her deepest wound located on her ribcage.
"Smoke is always left behind."

(Hope you like. Both characters are owned by me. Yes, I've made this into a real plot. c:)
Back to top Go down
Abelina Formose

Abelina Formose

PostSubject: Re: Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.   Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Oh wow. I wasn't expecting that ending at all, but that's amazing. I love it. c8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.   Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 am

Why thank ye. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.   Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 am

Ooh. I loved this. *-* That ending doh, surprising. *-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.   Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where there is Smoke, there is always Fire.
Page 1 of 1